Quantcast

<Sound Dev> RFR: 8178685: Update links to guide in javax sound package javadoc

<Sound Dev> RFR: 8178685: Update links to guide in javax sound package javadoc

Philip Race
Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8178685/

The package descriptions for the javax/sound packages
reference a relative link which is not valid in JDK 9 docs.
The docs/pub team recommend linking directly to the
tutorial (which was indirectly linked before) as being a stable
suitable replacement.

-phil.

Re: <Sound Dev> RFR: 8178685: Update links to guide in javax sound package javadoc

Dan Rollo
Looks fine to me.

-Dan

> On Apr 12, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Phil Race <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8178685/
>
> The package descriptions for the javax/sound packages
> reference a relative link which is not valid in JDK 9 docs.
> The docs/pub team recommend linking directly to the
> tutorial (which was indirectly linked before) as being a stable
> suitable replacement.
>
> -phil.

Re: <Sound Dev> RFR: 8178685: Update links to guide in javax sound package javadoc

Sergey Bylokhov
Hi, Phil.
Looks fine. But, before the push, can you please split the long line before «The Java Sound Tutorial» so it will be 80 chars per line.

> 12 апр. 2017 г., в 22:57, Phil Race <[hidden email]> написал(а):

> Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8178685/
>
> The package descriptions for the javax/sound packages
> reference a relative link which is not valid in JDK 9 docs.
> The docs/pub team recommend linking directly to the
> tutorial (which was indirectly linked before) as being a stable
> suitable replacement.
>
> -phil.

Re: <Sound Dev> RFR: 8178685: Update links to guide in javax sound package javadoc

Philip Race

Done. I verified the list formatted correctly by re-generating the docs.

-phil.