Quantcast

<Swing Dev> [8u]Typos in JComponent#setAlignment methods

<Swing Dev> [8u]Typos in JComponent#setAlignment methods

-Robin-
Hello,

please review (and commit) the following corrections to the javadoc of the JComponent#setAlignment methods.
It looks like the javadoc of those methods was already corrected on jdk9, but it is still incorrect on jdk8.

If needed, I can create a JIRA bug for this but as it is only a minor documentation change I did not bother with it.

Kind regards,

Robin

Re: <Swing Dev> [8u]Typos in JComponent#setAlignment methods

Sergey Bylokhov
Hi, Robin.
It is not necessary to create a new CR, because this is request to backport the fix for fixed bug. You’ll need to request an approval for backport on [hidden email].
An example: