<Swing Dev> Participate in Java GUI future?

<Swing Dev> Participate in Java GUI future?

andre vkouwen

Hi All,

Sorry for this unsolicited email

l am looking for  a place where I can participate in discussions and possibly also development of improvements on Java's future's GUI interface.

I whave done extensive GUIs in the past based on Swing. I have less experience with JavaFx.

Can anyone of you may be point me in the right direction on where to start?

Cheers!

Met vriendelijke groet

André

Re: <Swing Dev> Participate in Java GUI future?

Patrick Chen
Hi ,
to discuss use simply forums in the website ,
to contribute it is open source but you need the licence agreement ,

cheers
Pc
IBM Dev