<Swing Dev> RFR: 8043773: Deprecate JComponent.AccessibleJComponent.AccessibleFocusHandler

<Swing Dev> RFR: 8043773: Deprecate JComponent.AccessibleJComponent.AccessibleFocusHandler

Philip Race
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8043773/
bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8043773

This just deprecates the un-used, un-needed inner classs.

A CCC was approved ages ago however the fix was never pushed and I can't
find
any evidence a code review was even submitted.

Since this is really just a doc change we should be OK to still fix this

I've done a full build including docs + it looks fine.

-phil.

Re: <Swing Dev> RFR: 8043773: Deprecate JComponent.AccessibleJComponent.AccessibleFocusHandler

Alexandr Scherbatiy

The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 3/28/2017 1:41 AM, Phil Race wrote:

> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8043773/
> bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8043773
>
> This just deprecates the un-used, un-needed inner classs.
>
> A CCC was approved ages ago however the fix was never pushed and I
> can't find
> any evidence a code review was even submitted.
>
> Since this is really just a doc change we should be OK to still fix this
>
> I've done a full build including docs + it looks fine.
>
> -phil.

Re: <Swing Dev> RFR: 8043773: Deprecate JComponent.AccessibleJComponent.AccessibleFocusHandler

Alexander Zvegintsev
+1

Thanks,
Alexander.

On 28/03/2017 14:21, Alexandr Scherbatiy wrote:

> The fix looks good to me.
>
> Thanks,
> Alexandr.
>
> On 3/28/2017 1:41 AM, Phil Race wrote:
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8043773/
>> bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8043773
>>
>> This just deprecates the un-used, un-needed inner classs.
>>
>> A CCC was approved ages ago however the fix was never pushed and I
>> can't find
>> any evidence a code review was even submitted.
>>
>> Since this is really just a doc change we should be OK to still fix this
>>
>> I've done a full build including docs + it looks fine.
>>
>> -phil.

Re: <Swing Dev> RFR: 8043773: Deprecate JComponent.AccessibleJComponent.AccessibleFocusHandler

Sergey Bylokhov
Hi, Phil.
Why the new form of @deprecated is not used?
"@Deprecated(since = "9")"