<Swing Dev> RFR: 8175831 : Provide a javadoc description for jdk.accessibility module

<Swing Dev> RFR: 8175831 : Provide a javadoc description for jdk.accessibility module

Phil Race
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8175831/

Adds missing javadoc description.
I observed that javadoc is not actually generated for this module
and makefiles needed to be updated and made such changes to test it
but the javadoc folks tell me that I should not push those as there are
changes afoot
that will automate this without needing to add per-module make targets.

-phil.

Re: <Swing Dev> RFR: 8175831 : Provide a javadoc description for jdk.accessibility module

Sergey Bylokhov
Looks fine.

> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8175831/
>
> Adds missing javadoc description.
> I observed that javadoc is not actually generated for this module
> and makefiles needed to be updated and made such changes to test it
> but the javadoc folks tell me that I should not push those as there are changes afoot
> that will automate this without needing to add per-module make targets.
>
> -phil.

Re: <Swing Dev> RFR: 8175831 : Provide a javadoc description for jdk.accessibility module

Alexander Zvegintsev
+1

Alexander.