<Swing Dev> RFR: 8190475: SwingSet2 won't start

<Swing Dev> RFR: 8190475: SwingSet2 won't start

Phil Race
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8190475/

Nor will Java2Demo .. and at least one beans test is failing (hanging)
in the same place.
All hanging in the new code added by the fix for
6463710: ListSelectionModel.setSelectionMode() underspecified

In this change I am completely reverting that fix because of this P1 bug.

-phil.

Re: <Swing Dev> RFR: 8190475: SwingSet2 won't start

Sergey Bylokhov
Looks fine.

--
Best regards, Sergey.