Quantcast

<Swing Dev> swing combobox win7(vista) L&F

<Swing Dev> swing combobox win7(vista) L&F

Martin M
Hi guys,

I do not want to spam, but I have one little contribution and I do not know who is the right person for this.
I have corrected win7 (or vista) swing combobox to look like native win7 combobox, but I do not know how to make my changes be part of java SE. Or is this still an issue? Because I found bug report e.g. nr. JDK-6490753 discussing about this, but it is 10 years old.

br,
Martin

Re: <Swing Dev> swing combobox win7(vista) L&F

Alexandr Scherbatiy
On 1/18/2017 2:10 PM, Martin M wrote:
Hi guys,

I do not want to spam, but I have one little contribution and I do not know who is the right person for this.
I have corrected win7 (or vista) swing combobox to look like native win7 combobox, but I do not know how to make my changes be part of java SE. Or is this still an issue? Because I found bug report e.g. nr. JDK-6490753 discussing about this, but it is 10 years old.
  You could use the webrev [1] to generate the directory with changes, zip it and send it to the review.
  Make sure that that you use the latest JDK 9 client repository [2]
  The email's subject  format should be:
    [9] Review request for bug-id bug-summary

  It is also required to sign the OCA [3] agreement.

  [1] http://openjdk.java.net/guide/webrevHelp.html
  [2] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/client
  [3] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html

  Thanks,