<i18n dev> [10] RFR 8176841: Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions

<i18n dev> [10] RFR 8176841: Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions

Naoto Sato-2
Hello,

Please review the proposed changes for the following issues:

8176841: Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions
8189134: New system properties for the default Locale extensions

The proposed changeset is located at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8176841/webrev.03/

This serves as the implementation of JEP 314.

Naoto

Re: <i18n dev> [10] RFR 8176841: Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions

Naoto Sato-2
Kindly requesting reviews. I incorporated a fix to the following issue
raised by the test team:

Here is the updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8176841.8189134.8190918/webrev.04/

And the webrev since the one below (to address 8190918):

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8190918/

Naoto

On 11/2/17 2:42 PM, Naoto Sato wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please review the proposed changes for the following issues:
>
> 8176841: Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions
> 8189134: New system properties for the default Locale extensions
>
> The proposed changeset is located at:
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8176841/webrev.03/
>
> This serves as the implementation of JEP 314.
>
> Naoto

Re: <i18n dev> [10] RFR 8176841: Additional Unicode Language-Tag Extensions

Naoto Sato-2
I revised the proposed changes, including java.time changes suggested by
Stephen (CSR is still in progress):

The entire webrev is located at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8176841.8189134.8190918.8191349/webrev.05/

And the diff webrev from the last one is located at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8191349/webrev.04-05/

I'd appreciate your reviews.

Naoto